primary health care centres
Apunipima Cape York Health Council is responsible for delivering high quality, culturally appropriate, comprehensive primary health care to 11 Cape York communities.
Apunipima operates 6 Primary Health Care centres in Cape York;
- Aurukun Health Care Centre
- Coen Health Care Centre
- Atharpuch Family Health Centre (Kowanyama)
- Mossman Gorge Primary Health Care Centre
- Charkil Om Primary Health Care Centre (Napranum)
- Thimithi-Nhii Primary Health Care Clinic (Mapoon)
A full range of services are provided at these centres, as well as out of Queensland Health facilities in other locations including;
The services include GP, allied health and health promotion. Apunipima centres are staffed with both community-based and fly in/fly out (FIFO) staff.
For more information on a specific community click on the above community or contact us.