Apunipima facilities will be closed for ANZAC Day, Tuesday April 25th. Services will resume on Wednesday April 26th.
Last modified onThursday, 27 April 2017 00:20
Latest from Super User
- Catholic Health Australia Visits the Cape
- Apunipima Board Elections
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Yvonne Cadet-James
- Cancer Council Queensland and Apunipima team up to tackle tobacco this NAIDOC Week
- Childhood anaemia common among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in remote Far North Queensland