A Women's Social and Emotional Wellbeing Yarning Session for new mums will take place in Kowanyama on June 22.
The session will focus on healing and self-care.
Place: Athurpuch Mums n Bubs Family Health Centre
Date: Wednesday, June 22
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
For more information see Rachel or Florida at Atharpuch
Latest from Super User
- Childhood anaemia common among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in remote Far North Queensland
- Flu vaccines add a $12 million to boost to immunisation
- Ivan Frkovic stops in at Apunipima
- Indigenous All Stars Men Claim Silver in International Hoops Tournament
- Gold Medal Caps Women's All Stars Undefeated Run